Unable to associate Duwi ZW WS switch

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
capi

Unable to associate Duwi ZW WS switch

Post by capi »

Hi,

Did anyone succeed to associate Duwi Wireless zwave switches (original i.e. not modified) with Razberry/Zway ?

I did not succeed so far.

According to documentation and forums, you need first to reset switch by maintaining during 5 seconds the exclude button and then 2 second Include.

Zway did not recognized it.

Any clue ?

Thanks,

Br,

Pierre
stian

Duwi ZW SW switch

Post by stian »

Hi,

I have just started testing Razberry/Zway, and are currently having this wall switch.

I'm quite new to Z-Wave, and do not understand it fully yet, but based on your statement, I understand that I cannot use this wall switch with Razberry / ZWay because it does not work with a static controller?

My goal is to develop a system based on Razberry/Zway, which receives input from sensors and wall switches, and controls various switches and devices.

If anyone could recommend another wall switch that works with Razberry/ZWay , that would be great.
PoltoS

The original Duwi Wall

Post by PoltoS »

The original Duwi Wall Controller (and other devices) can be included can configured from RaZberry Z-Way, but they can not report button presses to Z-Way (due to limitation by Duwi).
capi

Could you give more details ?

Post by capi »

Hi PoltoS,

Could you please elaborate how you manage to control a zwave module (for ex. Fibaro) from a Duwi Original wall switch ?

I did not manage i.e. unable to perform association with zway controller, unable to perform direct association between duwi and fibaro modules (modules who are already included in my zwave network).

Note: I'm using a Razberry module on top of the raspberry.

Thanks in advance,

Pierre
PoltoS

My last usage of these

Post by PoltoS »

My last usage of these devices was 2 years ago. Since we use Z-Wave.Me versions ;)

So, can't help you
capi

At least it was working at

Post by capi »

At least it was working at that time.
Thus it should still work.

Thanks,

Pierre
ollie

Wall controller

Post by ollie »

Hi,
How to get the z-wave.me version ?
pz1

http://www.zwave4u.com/ is

Post by pz1 »

http://www.zwave4u.com/ is one of the many sources in the EU.
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
fivef

Re: Unable to associate Duwi ZW WS switch

Post by fivef »

I have the same problem. Any news on how to include the switch?