Aeon multisensor + Fibaro double relay switch FGS221

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
evansj

Aeon multisensor + Fibaro double relay switch FGS221

Post by evansj »

I have a RaZberry with Z-Cloud installed. I'm trying to set up some automation tasks and scenes.

I've configured scenes "Porch light on" and "Porch light off". The porch light is connected to one of the outputs of the Fibaro FGS221. The scenes work fine when manually activated.

In the porch I've got an Aeon 4 in 1 multi-sensor. I want to configure a rule (or rules) which will turn on the porch light if motion is detected, as long as the current light level is below a certain value (I will experiment to find a suitable number). Then, if no further motion has been detected within 5 minutes, the light should turn off again.

I am unable to even get past the first step, I can't get the light to turn on at all, even ignoring the light sensor.

Help!

On a related note, is there any way I can view the stream of events emitted by a given device?

Thanks

Jon
evansj

I can't even create a simple

Post by evansj »

I can't even create a simple rule triggered by the motion detector. It never triggers. According to the Aeon multisensor manual, it is supposed to send a Basic set (0xFF) to associated devices when triggered. It's associated with Device 1, my RPi with RaZberry & Z-Way. I can't get the rule to work though.
rosomp

Yes, I have the same issue

Post by rosomp »

Yes, I have the same issue with Aeon multisensor. I can see from the log that it is actually triggered but razberry does not update the status. Looking forward to a solution.