zwave.me motor blind control and procents

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
sjnelle

zwave.me motor blind control and procents

Post by sjnelle »

I have a zwave.me motor blind control. I want to control it with dimlevel procents so when I set 50% the blind goes 50% down or up.
But when I send the values the heigt of blind is always different, mostly after I use full close or open.
I tried different software, domotiga,homegenie, homeseer.
I played with the full open and close parameters but I did not get It good.

I think I have to configure it from a good starting point but I don't know how and its driving me crazy.

Does anyone have some tips for me?
PoltoS

This device has configs for

Post by PoltoS »

This device has configs for the time to go up and down (full time from bottom to top and from top to bottom). Each time you set exact position, the device calculates from current to the destination the time to go. Each time you go to top or buttom, it will run for full open/close time, and hence will recalibrate. Since your up/dwn time might be not totally correct, going gtom open state and from close state will lead to different results.
sjnelle

Thank you for the reply. Its

Post by sjnelle »

Thank you for the reply. Its indeed when you clock on or off its run the full open / close time and then it goes wrong.

In the weekend I go try to set the config time exactly on the moment the motor stops I hope that that keeps working. 50% is then nog half height but maybe 67% But when I know that that is no problem