Heat Control

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
LAN-Opfer

Heat Control

Post by LAN-Opfer »

My first attempt began with a Danfoss LC - remotely controlled via Secure SRT321 (Id 5).
Unfortunately, the Danfoss LC shows an unattractive behavior: when I come home and turn the setpoint high, it takes 45-100 minutes, until the valve opens.
Therefore I have now replaced it with a StellaZ (Id 9). This reacts immediately after waking up.
I have to create 2 user scripts:

1. Transfer of setpoint of Id5 to Id9
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
zway.devices[5].ThermostatSetPoint.data[1].val.bind
(
function()
{
zway.devices[9].ThermostatSetPoint.Set(1, this.value);
}
)
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

2. Correction of the measurement error from the valve
(
function()
{
zway.devices[9].ThermostatSetPoint.Set(1, (this.value + zway.devices[5].ThermostatSetPoint.data[1].val - zway.devices[5].SensorMultilevel.data[1].val));
}
)

Unfortunately, the valve regulates according to the actual value which he attaches directly to the radiator.
I correct the nominal value by the difference of the actual values from the valve and thermostat.

Uwe
Z-Way v2.0.1-rc18 on Raspberry Pi