Fibaro FGBS-001 Universal Binary Sensor

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
Dude

Fibaro FGBS-001 Universal Binary Sensor

Post by Dude »

Hi there,

I'm looking for help regarding the FGBS-001 together with my Razberry and z-Way-HA 2.0.1
  1. I cannot complete the interview. There are always the two "alarm" interviews left ...
  2. Is it possible to switch the Outputs OUT1, OUT2 independently from IN1,2 by command line via HA (preferred) or js-API?
Any hints are very much appreciated!

Dude
pz1

Re: Fibaro FGBS-001 Universal Binary Sensor

Post by pz1 »

ad 1) Is a known problem with the newer releases of the universal sensor
as 2) You can't control OUT1, OUT2 with a Z-Wave command (unfortunately). They are just relays that close on an input signal
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
Dude

Post by Dude »

Thank you pz1for the quick reply!

Just discovered another issue: Configuration parameters in the new UI are not shown correctly (only "null" for parameters 3 - 6) whereas in the old expert UI all the parameters are named correctly and the current parameter values are the right ones according to my settings done there.
pz1

Post by pz1 »

Dude wrote: Just discovered another issue: Configuration parameters in the new UI are not shown correctly (only "null" for parameters 3 - 6) whereas in the old expert UI all the parameters are named correctly and the current parameter values are the right ones according to my settings done there.
Can confirm this for for both my Fibaro Universal Sensors devices. (I've added it to my problem list)
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum