TKB wall switches.... esp. TZ65D - help!

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
gregharewood

TKB wall switches.... esp. TZ65D - help!

Post by gregharewood »

Hi

I have a European TZ65D wall switch from TKBHome - dual dimmer with 3-way; 2nd switch is Z-Wave only, no direct output.

ANYWAY. I have RaZberry with Z-Way-Server. Just upgraded to 2.2.0, but same symptoms with several previous versions - I can't include it. Absolutely nothing appears in the job queue or debugging that I can see.

Is it hardware? I've done swapouts of the switch and the software. I also tried a TZ56D (not presently installed), and I've tried Domoticz controlling RazBerry direct. Nada.

I'm kind of at my wits end with this. I like these switches. They work fine as regular boring dimmers too. It must be something specific to my setup, they must work for other people.

I have two TZ67 plug in dimmers, they work fine. In fact I hoped they might provide routing to the wall switch if need be. Nothing.

MAIN QUESTION - this is my best idea..... are these switches supposed to have visible aerial/antenna wires? One of the instruction sheets suggest they should be visible behind the fascia. I have no visible aerials in my switches. Did they fall off????

Thanks!!!!
Greg
pz1

Re: TKB wall switches.... esp. TZ65D - help!

Post by pz1 »

Does your TZ56D have the same frequency as your controller?
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum