[userModule] TabularScheduler

Tips, Tricks and Scripts to enhance your home automation and workaround known device bugs, limitations and incompatibilities
jet11x

[userModule] TabularScheduler

Post by jet11x » 30 Oct 2017 00:10

A new module that was inspired by the table format used by tomshuette in the WeeklyTimer module and which is based on 3 of the great modules from maros: BaseModule, Presence and Astronomy.
In this new module in the table of scheduled entries each entry allows you to specify presence and day. Times can be absolute or based on sunrise/sunset. Additional you can indicate entries to be randomised.

You can try this using token "beta_jet11x". Please make sure you install BaseModule, Presence and Astronomy first and set your longitude and lattitude in Astronomy (which is used to calculate sunrise and sunset). I hope they'll be some interesting feedback.

A screen shot of a schedule:
example schedule.PNG
example schedule.PNG (23.42 KiB) Viewed 258 times
There are limitations in the UI and how alpacajs is used, but it was just possible to get a good solution. Some configuration ended up being done by text, for instance in the above the devices are referenced by typing a name in the table that ties into the selection lower in the module.

There's fairly detailed help available within the module on what the different columns in the table mean - image below:
help.PNG
help.PNG (54.8 KiB) Viewed 258 times

jet11x

Re: [userModule] TabularScheduler

Post by jet11x » 05 Nov 2017 19:15

I've made a couple of bug fixes and uploaded version 0.0.2 to http://developer.z-wave.me regarding references switches and running end events after reschedule/reinit.
Now on github together with tests that run under mocha in nodejs.

jet11x

Re: [userModule] TabularScheduler

Post by jet11x » 19 Nov 2017 11:49

Some more fixes in version 0.0.4 at https://developer.z-wave.me/. Fixed scheduling bugs for sunrise/sunset and randomisation. Also improved logging.
Details at github