Broken active apps highlighting

This is a collection of wishes and needs for the next versions of Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
fez

Broken active apps highlighting

Post by fez »

It happened to me several times that an active app got broken because of various reasons (my own doing: removed a device which was used, updated app, etc).
When such a broken app is opened ("settings" view) it is highlighted what is missing, what the problem is, but it would be even better if this app would be highlighted in the "Active Apps" view, one level higher. It would make it obvious when something got broken.
Last edited by fez on 09 Aug 2018 10:40, edited 1 time in total.
enbemokel

Re: Broken active apps highlighting

Post by enbemokel »

+1
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Can one of you share access with us to show the problem? May be worth first to check v2.3.8-rc6
enbemokel

Post by enbemokel »

Hi Polto,

it´s just the list that becomes broken. If i delete one of the smoke sensors or the smoke sensor function,
then the correspodending line is empty. This happens if someone is testing and have many rules with such
a device. For example: If I delete the Lesezimmer - Lesezimmer 20 device then this line is empty.
Also in other apps or rules where I use it, it is gone.
If I have an older scene, rule, whatever it´s called that I don´t remember it would be good to get an information.
Hope you understand.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-09-20 Z-Wave Smart Home.png
Screenshot_2018-09-20 Z-Wave Smart Home.png (19.7 KiB) Viewed 7677 times