[✓] Z-Uno not reachable via com-port after Bootloader update

Discussion about Z-Uno product. Visit http://z-uno.z-wave.me for more details.
samsonbox

[✓] Z-Uno not reachable via com-port after Bootloader update

Post by samsonbox »

Hallo,

today I updated to compiler to the 2.0.5 version. I tried to upload the sketch and i got the message to update the bootloader. Than i coosed "burn bootloader" in the arduiono IDE. After the process was finished i tried to upload the sketch again but now i received the following Errors:

Code: Select all

Arduino: 1.6.5 (Windows 7), Platine: "Z-Wave>ME Z-Uno, Europe, Disabled, Disabled"

C:\Users\xx\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\Z-Uno\tools\zuno_toolchain\00.02.12/zuno_toolchain/compiler build C:\Users\xx\AppData\Local\Temp\build7699888912229855289.tmp/Blink2.cpp -r C:\Users\xx\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\Z-Uno\hardware\zw8051\2.0.5 

Exception:'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'
(<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>, '<string>', 588)

Der Sketch verwendet 0 Bytes (0%) des Programmspeicherplatzes. Das Maximum sind 32.256 Bytes.

Globale Variablen verwenden 0 Bytes des dynamischen Speichers.

C:\Users\xx\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\Z-Uno\tools\zuno_toolchain\00.02.12/zuno_toolchain/compiler.exe prog C:\Users\xx\AppData\Local\Temp\build7699888912229855289.tmp/Blink2.cpp -d COM15 -fr EU --param sec=0 --param mcmd=0 

(<type 'exceptions.IOError'>, '<string>', 665)

Error  0	 Unknown exception "[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\xx\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\build7699888912229855289.tmp/Core_arduino.h'"

Der gewählte serielle Port 

existiert nicht oder die Platine ist nicht angeschlossen
but the port is there. I can see it in the Device-Manager (UZB COM15)

Any ideas to get the board back to live?

Best regards

Philipp
samsonbox

Re: Z-Uno not reachable via com-port after Bootloader update

Post by samsonbox »

Ok, i figured out how to get the device back to live. I used the rescue-mode as decribed here: https://z-uno.z-wave.me/getting-started/troubleshooting