Define ZUNO Channel

Discussion about Z-Uno product. Visit http://z-uno.z-wave.me for more details.
Black Cat

Re: Define ZUNO Channel

Post by Black Cat »

I checked the following PINOUTS (17 to 23) with all interfering with another Binary Switch (2,3 or 4)

Then I changed the PINOUT'S to 8 to 5, the result that the sketch and UI now works as intended.

Can anyone explain why there is interference on PINS 17 to 23 or are those PINS reserved for other uses, if so what is the use?

Otherwise, I'm one happy chappy with this and thanks to everyone who helped me with my first project in C.
Now to add momentary switching option to this.
A.Harrenberg

Post by A.Harrenberg »

Hi,
Black Cat wrote:
28 Jun 2017 23:31
Thanks, but why would I make or need an association?

This is not controlling another device. It is the device, I just need to have the UI indicate correctly. MAybe I have missed something or not understanding a principle?
yes, my mistake, you are right! The zunoSendReport() always send to the controller...

Code: Select all

Instruct Z-Uno to send an unsolicited report to the controller.
In you last post you mention "pin 17", did you mean "pin 18"? In the code you are not using pin 17...
It might be that the pin 18 also be used as input for INT 1 interfere with the usage as a button. You can try using 19/20/21/22 instead.

I have 3 Z-Unos and use a different controller, but unfortunately I can't test it at the moment.

Regards,
Andreas.
fhem.de - ZWave development support
Black Cat

Post by Black Cat »

There are different code revisions, each one had different PIN OUTS, the last sketch with published code was an earlier version, since then it has undergone many revisions.

The code works and I'm happy to work forward from here, Next is to design a PCB with onboard power supply (240VAC to 5VDC).
A.Harrenberg

Post by A.Harrenberg »

Ok,

good to hear that it is working now! Was the problem related to the INT Pin?

Regards,
Andreas.
fhem.de - ZWave development support
Black Cat

Post by Black Cat »

The INT1 and INT2 must be the problem.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Can you send us by mail a sketch that works and another one that do not and we test them again. And a clear description what do you do in your test to reveal the issue.

Can you test same non-working skech in Z-Way instead of Vera and HS? If you can reproduce it with Z-Way too, please send us the log from the test.
Black Cat

Post by Black Cat »

Sent working version of 4 & not working version of 6 channel.