You can get it from our test repo: https://z-uno.z-wave.me/files/z-uno/tes ... index.json
- If only one channel, MultiChannel will be supressed (Command Classes outside channel will represent your single channel)
- Three new channel types: Color Switch, Thermostat and Door Lock
- Handling of incoming reports from other devices. Handled reports are Basic/Sensor Binary/Alarm/Sensor Multilevel/Switch Binary/Switch Multilevel/Battery/Meter.
- New inclusion mode: double click for unsecure inclusion, triple click for secure (as it was before). New security parameter added to zunoStartLearn(timeout, secure)
- Two new functions: tone() and noTone()
- Fixed multiple ADC influencing each other
- Fixed OTA (broken since 2.1.3)
- Fixed interrupts handlers inside libraries (was broken since 2.1.3)
- Fixed compiler diagnostic messages if a too big sketch is uploaded. Before it was silently ignored.