Compile Z-Uno 2G

Discussion about Z-Uno product. Visit http://z-uno.z-wave.me for more details.
joergm6

Compile Z-Uno 2G

Post by joergm6 »

Hi,
I have been using Z-Uno for a while. Now the old Z-Uno are no longer available for purchase. I then tried a Z-Uno 2G. The same code that works with "Z-Wave>ME Z-Uno Boards" does not compile as "Z-Wave>ME Z-Uno-2G Boards". For example the functions min() and max() are missing.

Code: Select all

TestZunoNeu:181:18: error: 'min' was not declared in this scope
       distance = min(distance, 80);
                  ^~~
TestZunoNeu:182:18: error: 'max' was not declared in this scope
       distance = max(distance, 10);
                  ^~~
These I have then rebuilt myself. But still no possibility without errors.

:...\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Z-Uno2G\hardware\zw_cm4f\3.0.6\cores\LLCore\LLCore.c:29:18: note: #pragma message: ZUNO_ASSEMBLY_TYPE == ZUNO_UNO
  #pragma message "ZUNO_ASSEMBLY_TYPE == ZUNO_UNO"
                  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Z-Uno2G\hardware\zw_cm4f\3.0.6\cores\LLCore\LLCore.c:255:17: note: #pragma message: ZUNO_PIN_V==6
 #pragma message "ZUNO_PIN_V==6"
                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
exit status -4
Fehler beim Kompilieren für das Board Z-Wave>ME Z-Uno-2G.
So the boards are not compatible. Is this still being worked on to achieve full code compatibility?
No one can find any documents specifically for the "2G boards", certainly nothing about differences or things to consider. Seems to me everything is badly prepared. :x
p0lyg0n1

Re: Compile Z-Uno 2G

Post by p0lyg0n1 »

Hi,
We have fixed a lot of compatibility problems in current developers version. min & max were already fixed. You can get the developers version directly from our git hub: https://github.com/Z-Wave-Me/Z-Uno-G2-C ... ino/zunoG2. You have to copy all the files to your Arduino pacakges folder in this case manually and then you have to upgrade bootloader.
If you could to wait a little - we will release 3.0.7 at the end of this week. Don't worry Zuno2 much powerful that the first version. You have selected the right hardware ;) Thank you!
This is not the error:

...\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Z-Uno2G\hardware\zw_cm4f\3.0.6\cores\LLCore\LLCore.c:29:18: note: #pragma message: ZUNO_ASSEMBLY_TYPE == ZUNO_UNO
  #pragma message "ZUNO_ASSEMBLY_TYPE == ZUNO_UNO"
                  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Z-Uno2G\hardware\zw_cm4f\3.0.6\cores\LLCore\LLCore.c:255:17: note: #pragma message: ZUNO_PIN_V==6
                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is just a note that describes which version of hardware you use. We switched this note on for beta-releases.
We are on the way of pretty stable software. If you are able to use the github version and have some special problems with it please inform me. Please write here or provide your code via PM. I'll solve your problem asap before the release in this case.
The special documentation is coming soon too. New reference site is under construction.
Thank you for your feedback and good luck!

Best regards,
Alex.
joergm6

Post by joergm6 »

Thank you. I can wait until 3.0.7. When the update is ready, I will test it. If I still have problems, then I let you look over the code.... or maybe I'll send you a PM for a test. ;)
Manurev

Post by Manurev »

The same thing happened to me. I get this message. I have arduino IDE 2.04 and Z_Uno 2 installed. Software package installed, with Z-Uno 2G Programmer, Bootloader updated. As of 04-30-2023 Version core 3.0.10. What can be happening?
Sometimes, very rarely, after a normal reset, if it compiles perfectly, without messages. Can I continue, and install my code, without problems, even if I get that message?

C:\Users\celga\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Z-Uno2\hardware\zw_cm4f\3.0.10\cores\LLCore\LLCore.c:313:17: note: #pragma message: ZUNO_PIN_V==6
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

El Sketch usa 24292 bytes (13%) del espacio de almacenamiento de programa. El máximo es 178176 bytes.
Las variables Globales usan 1348 bytes (8%) de la memoria dinámica, dejando 15036 bytes para las variables locales. El máximo es 16384 bytes.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

It is a note, you can skip it
Manurev

Post by Manurev »

That means that the software of my Zuno 2 is a Beta version. Thank you. Greetings.