S2 overwhelmed

Discussion about Z-Uno product. Visit http://z-uno.z-wave.me for more details.
calypso2k

S2 overwhelmed

Post by calypso2k »

Z-Uno 2 3.0.8 and 3.0.9beta
Z-Way v4.0.0-102-g45c41aa6
Razbery 7 Pro 7.28

I have sketch with 10 switches, S2 security. I've tried getter/setter and also dynamic style. I have reuploaded sketch/excluded-included Z-Uno few times, between tests.
If i send all 10 commands at once i.e. via scene at some point I get this info in job queue
Response received - transfered to encapsulated jobs
Callback received - transfered to encapsulated jobs
Delivered
Security S2 resynchronization. Retrying
Later there is also
Security S2 Nonce Report Delivered
and finally
SwitchBinary Set Delivered
But some switches are not triggered - Z-Way correctly show on dashboard that some switches were not triggered, the same can be spoted via serial monitor on Z-Uno side - some variables are not updated. I can of course send those 10 command with 500ms delay from each other, i.e. via automation module and everything works correctly but I'm not satisfied with this.

Is there any way to send those 10 commands via single packet? As for now I've created 11th channel, an RGB and I can encode those 10 switches state as bits in RGB, so I can trigger them with single packet - but this is silly.
Sending this via config parameters is not feasible as those are automaticlly saved to EEPROM and I can't prevent it. EEPROM would wear out quickly.

Maybe some other ideas? Thank you.
btw: z-uno 2 is awesame :)
PoltoS

Re: S2 overwhelmed

Post by PoltoS »

Please show us the full Z-Way log so we can check what went wrong. It is long, so as a file please or on help@z-wave.me
calypso2k

Re: S2 overwhelmed

Post by calypso2k »

This is the log from a momemt of activating the scene to the momemnt where everything settles down. It's a test system, so there should be no garbage in log.

The scene triggers switches off, switches 9.3, 9.6 and 9.9 were not turned off. If you need more info, please let me know. Thank you.

Update: grepping the log, you can see that:
[2022-08-26 20:40:50.347] [D] [zway] SETDATA devices.9.instances.3.commandClasses.37.data.level = True
[2022-08-26 20:40:50.668] [D] [zway] SETDATA devices.9.instances.6.commandClasses.37.data.level = True
[2022-08-26 20:40:52.876] [D] [zway] SETDATA devices.9.instances.9.commandClasses.37.data.level = True
This is impossible as my scene turns all 10 switches OFF. Either I'm doing something terribly wrong or this is a bug in Z-Way. This only occurs for devices with S2 security and when you rapidly send multiple commands to the same device.
Attachments
zlog.zip
Log from Z-Way
(11.11 KiB) Downloaded 108 times