Can't get into any UI

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
SparkyRih

Can't get into any UI

Post by SparkyRih »

I'm trying to get the RazBerry board to work on a Pi3B, but I can't access port 8083 (page can't be displayed), on port 8084 I get the "Webif is switched off. You can switch it on from Z-Way UI or box shell" error.

Also, I notced on the desktop that Bluetooth is not working (no adapters available), but I guess that's to avoid the RX/TX from conflicting?

Any help?

Edit: When I checked the z-way-server file in /etc/init.d/ I found that the path pointed to /opt/z-way-server, my folder there was named z-way-server_2016-12-21-16-55-34... So I renamted it and manually started, now I can at least access the 8083 website... So I guess from there I should be able to get more stuff working...
enbemokel

Re: Can't get into any UI

Post by enbemokel »

The /opt/z-way-server seems to be the working directory while z-way-server_date_time are backups if you
installed a new version.
SparkyRih

Post by SparkyRih »

I did reinstall/upgrade (using the same command as to install), but that didn't seem to change anything... When I checked the opt folder today, there was no "z-way-server", only the one with the date, by renaming that it worked... With your explanation, I find it even more strange, but well, it works :D

Port 8083 works fine, but 8084 doesn't, but I apparently don't need it? (at least for now)

Now I'm trying to include a device (Everspring HSM02-1), the LED on the Razberry goes on when I put it in inclusion mode via the Expert UI, but it doesn't seem to find the device (I did read the manual on how to put it in inclusion mode)...
pz1

Post by pz1 »

SparkyRih wrote:only the one with the date, by renaming that it worked... With your explanation, I find it even more strange, but well, it works.
After a complete crash, this renaming is a perfect way to resurrect an older working version.
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
SparkyRih

Post by SparkyRih »

pz1 wrote:
SparkyRih wrote:only the one with the date, by renaming that it worked... With your explanation, I find it even more strange, but well, it works.
After a complete crash, this renaming is a perfect way to resurrect an older working version.
But I never had a working version :D so theoretically it shouldn't have worked... But like I said it works :D

Also the inclusion of the magnet switch, it probably is due to the switch itself, I just picked up a couple of Z-Uno's, and the first one I tried included perfectly fine...