v2.3.0 is out!

Official announcements from Z-Wave.Me team. Check this forum to get information about new releases and bug fixes.
PoltoS

Re: v2.3.0 is out!

Post by PoltoS »

Raspberry version will not work. AFAIK we have provided WD Team with our 2.3.0 builds - they need time to evaluate them
vlad

Post by vlad »

going from 2.2.5 to 2.3.0 Niffler module does not work any more, so problems with locks and GE switches.
I don't know what was changed in binding methods but looks like next code (Niffler js) is not running correctly on 2.3.0:

Niffler.prototype.niffle = function(virtualDevice) {
var index = this.getDeviceIndex(virtualDevice.id);
if ( global.ZWave && !isNaN(index) ) {
var binderMethod;
var deviceType = virtualDevice.get('deviceType');
if(deviceType === 'doorlock'){
binderMethod = function(type) {
console.log("Niffler","doorlock alarm event");
zway.devices[index].DoorLock.Get(); //This call will poll lock info
};
zway.devices[index].Alarm.data.V1event.bind(binderMethod);
}else{
binderMethod = function(type) {
zway.devices[index].Basic.Get();
};
zway.devices[index].data.nodeInfoFrame.bind(binderMethod);
}
this.binderMethods.push( [index,binderMethod] );//Add method to array for later unbind
}
};

Niffler module get initialized and subscribed to device events (can see log messages) but something wrong with actual event handling where NIF package from device should trigger DoorLock.Get() or Basic.Get() for locks or GE switches...
RolfKunkel

Post by RolfKunkel »

I upgraded my Popp hub controller to v2.3.0 without changing anything else in the configuration. Now all of the sudden I do not see anymore status changes of my danalock. The lock is working fine means I can open and close it but the changes are not visible in the Events Log and the status change is as well not visible in device view and room view. In Expert Mode view the device change is visible.

I did not check if other devices are as well impacted but I think so because the list of devices in Event Log is quite short.

Rolf

Looks like a bug in new release. Do you have a work around to overcome this issue. I
VladM

Post by VladM »

Issues with association in z-way-server-Windows-v2.3.0-2-g0767a2a.msi
in expert/#/configuration/association/4 i can't add/edit association for device. it just desepiare from screen after few seconds waiting.
There is no such problem In z-way-server-Windows-v2.2.4.msi
uwevoigt

Post by uwevoigt »

I've got a Popp Hub v2. The moment I open Management, I get a pop up stating: Unable to load license key from remote server. In firmware update I than only see that the current version is v2.2.4-rc20, no option to update. How do I get 2.3.0 on my Hub?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

RolfKunkel wrote:I upgraded my Popp hub controller to v2.3.0 without changing anything else in the configuration. Now all of the sudden I do not see anymore status changes of my danalock. The lock is working fine means I can open and close it but the changes are not visible in the Events Log and the status change is as well not visible in device view and room view. In Expert Mode view the device change is visible.

I did not check if other devices are as well impacted but I think so because the list of devices in Event Log is quite short.

Rolf

Looks like a bug in new release. Do you have a work around to overcome this issue. I
I confirm, this was fixed in v2.3.1 (released today - you will be able to upgrade soon)
VladM

Post by VladM »

PoltoS wrote: I confirm, this was fixed in v2.3.1 (released today - you will be able to upgrade soon)
z-way-server-Windows-v2.3.1-3-g80d91ec.msi upgrate/new install got error at log in:
SmartHome UI - ERROR
Unable to update data
silverhack

Post by silverhack »

I have updated the firmware (Smarthome UI -> Settings -> Management -> Firmware Update) and when I go to Info, it shows Firmware version 2.3.1 but UI version is only 1.5.0 and in the Expert UI -> Network -> Controller Info, it shows UI version 1.1.0
Is there something I'm missing in the update process?
aivs

Post by aivs »

Try to refresh page with resetting cache, in chrome CTRL+SHIFT+R
silverhack

Post by silverhack »

Yep, that worked. Sorry, I should have known better. I tried Ctrl+Shift+R previously, but I just recently switch from Windows to Mac and have to get used to doing Cmd+Shift+R instead :)