Roadmap for 2.1.4

Discussion about Z-Uno product. Visit http://z-uno.z-wave.me for more details.

Z-Uno features I need first

Poll ended at 13 Apr 2018 16:29

New channel type for RGBW color selection (Color Switch Command Class)
7%
New channel type for thermostat (Thermostat Mode and Thermostat Setpoint Command Classes)
20%
New channel type for entry control devices: set up user codes and notify about correct pin entered or RFID card scanned (UserCode and EntryControl Command Classes)
9%
New channel type for door locks (Door Lock Command Class)
11%
Allow Z-Uno accept and handle SensorMultilevel / SensorBinary Reports (allows to make actors that directly uses sensors reports in their logic)
18%
Add more code space (up to 8k) in the S2 version.
4%
Fix ADC (currently channels to interfere https://forum.z-wave.me/viewtopic.php?f=3427&t=25646)
11%
Allow custom ProductID/ProductTypeID to use different templates for each Z-Uno you own (this includes custom user defined values and autogenerated based on channel types).
13%
Allow upload file content to the user NVM space and download it back right from the command line tool (to upload/download fonts, event logs, settings)
7%

Total votes: 55

PoltoS

Roadmap for 2.1.4

Post by PoltoS »

Dear Z-Uno users. We thank you for your persistant interest in Z-Uno project. We have huge plans for future, but this time we decided to ask you what do you think would be nice for the next version.

Please vote for all features you would like us to do in the next 2.1.4 or 2.1.5.
Tillsy

Re: Roadmap for 2.1.4

Post by Tillsy »

Oh wow, did not realise the door lock and PIN types were not available - my next project in coming weeks was to begin making my own door lock system. Voted!
Junaid_224

Post by Junaid_224 »

please make the other interrupt also wake up when there is some sensor attached to the pin, ALSO give some example related to interrupt and go back to sleep after any interrupt occur. because I am having an issue and couldn't find anything until yet.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Only INT1 or keypad scanner can wake up Z-Uno. This is a Z-Wave chip limitation.

What kind of example do you need?
aleconakad

Post by aleconakad »

Hi,

is there any release schedule for 2.1.4?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Next week a beta will be published
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

It will include Thermostat, Color Switch, Door Lock, Reports handling, Allow custom ProductID/ProductTypeID, fix of ADC
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Good news for all of you: 2.1.4 is out for beta: https://forum.z-wave.me/viewtopic.php?f ... 85&p=76485

We have made everything in the list we announced above except for:
  • New channel type for entry control devices: set up user codes and notify about correct pin entered or RFID card scanned (UserCode and EntryControl Command Classes)
  • Add more code space (up to 8k) in the S2 version.
  • Allow custom ProductID/ProductTypeID to use different templates for each Z-Uno you own (this includes custom user defined values and autogenerated based on channel types).
  • Allow upload file content to the user NVM space and download it back right from the command line tool (to upload/download fonts, event logs, settings)
Those improvements are moving to 2.1.5 or 2.1.6
aleconakad

Post by aleconakad »

I would really have liked this feature included since I have multiple Z-Uno devices to include in my openhab zwave network:
Allow custom ProductID/ProductTypeID to use different templates for each Z-Uno you own (this includes custom user defined values and autogenerated based on channel types).

Is it complicated to implement this feature?

Greetings
Alex
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

As mentioned, it is almost done, but we decided to deploy it in next release since we need to improve it. We know that many customers do need this