Fibaro Multisensor issues

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
Wikibear

Fibaro Multisensor issues

Post by Wikibear »

Hi,

after last month i have some issues with one older mutlisensor. Looks like data will be send without any issue. Pair and unpair again. Make a new interview. Change batteries with fresh ones. I do everything but with no satisfied result. Sometimes my mutlisensor doesn't reset pir movement. It's still report movement, but it doesn't reset sometimes . Now, my second newer multisensor with zwave plus do the same. I doesn't change anything on my pi's hardware. I don't understand this issue, cause both communicating and interact with Razberry. The second one is without any barrier 3,5m in distance. The first one is 2,5m thru a top of room to the pi. Different software on multisensor same issue...

How can i resolve this issue?
Greatings from the noob
Wikibear

Re: Fibaro Multisensor issues

Post by Wikibear »

After renew Zway i lost all my devices. Backup doesn't work well it seems... I put all devices into my network and that tooks me more then 2h. Thereafter it seems to be that Multisensor Z-Wave Plus works first well... Then i have the odyssey starts again. The Sensor failed again and that completely... All other devices works well. I exclude this devices and include this device. After include it cost me half an hour to make a complete interview! 30cm away from pi all works fine. I put my devices at it's position in the hall and the device doesn't work well. No Temp changes, no illumination changes. I set it up quite well... a value of 10 for changes in config! After a restart from the hole pi, this last sensor seems to be work right know... Really? I don't understand why Fibaro eye support is massive bad! I'm very disappointed with this situation and no support on side of Zway...
Greatings from the noob
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

What version do you use? What so you see in the log?

If you updated Z-Way and everything is lost, means Z-Wave module has not loaded. This means library is missing. Try to run Z-Way from bash and see which library is missing
Wikibear

Post by Wikibear »

2.3.8 is in use must be the latest version.

I created Zway new and use a backup. Backup process doesn't work well and i got only my settings, but not my devices back. There is no lib missing. I must include all device new. Interesting part is, that after 2 Month Zway stop working well. In last time i do nothing on Zway, but it wents bad after time. I after reboot nothing seems to be better. After complete fresh reinstall, all works fine for a part of time. I am excited how long does it work now.

The most issues i have with Firbaro Eyes. After last renew, i can't interview Fibaro Eye Zwave Plus well... It needs from 20 to 30 minutes to make a complete interview. What i see in traffic log is that Zway send everytime all get Data and it looks like that this happens in loop without any ending... I must wake up my device often so not all data can be transferred in wake up time... The other EYE device that i have will not be defined as Fibaro Eye. I must set this in expert mode... Both configuration pages were well after renew. Now, the old device i can set only via ID's. The other one has a big list. But only Temp Offset is wrong with over 63000... That can i change only over expert page well...

If you need more information please ask me what you need i will send screenshots as well if needed.
Greatings from the noob
Wikibear

Post by Wikibear »

After my last post all working fine. This week my bath window sensors stops working... It's happy blink but nothing happens... Hope the new software version will work much more better.
Greatings from the noob
Wikibear

Post by Wikibear »

The journey starts now... The old Multisensor will not send well lux data well and no moving reset... Thats massiv stupid...

Greatings from the noob