Rule still works after pausing or deleting it

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
woem

Rule still works after pausing or deleting it

Post by woem »

Hi,
I run a Razberry (ZMEERAZ2; ver 3.0.1) with four motion sensors (Neo Coolcam motion with temperature) and a siren (Neo Coolcam as well). The sensors and the siren work perfectly well.
I use the IP:8083 frontend for configuration.

In order to have a basic burglar alarm, I generated a simple rule in the „rules“ section of the automation tab: When motion ist detected -> turn alarm on. That works perfectly well. BUT: When I pause the rule, it is still effective and the alarm starts, when motion is detected. Even if I delete the rule, it is still effective. So the burglar alarm is always on, even when I am home and that is …. a little annoying😉

The only way to stop it is to exclude the sensors/siren and include again. I have tried to reset everything to factory defaults and reinstall the Razberry, but that didn’t help: After generating a new rule and pausing or deleting it, it is still effective.

What am I missing here?

Thanks for your help!
Andreas
PoltoS

Re: Rule still works after pausing or deleting it

Post by PoltoS »

This bug fixed in the new v3.0.2

Btw on v3.0.1 Z-Way restart helps
woem

Post by woem »

Works like a charm now - thank you very much!!
Andreas
jong21

Post by jong21 »

woem wrote:
02 Dec 2019 10:57
Hi,
I run a Razberry (ZMEERAZ2; ver 3.0.1) with four motion sensors (Neo Coolcam motion with temperature) and a siren (Neo Coolcam as well). The sensors and the siren work perfectly well.
I use the IP:8083 frontend for configuration.

In order to have a basic burglar alarm, I generated a simple rule in the „rules“ section of the automation tab: When motion ist detected -> turn alarm on. That works perfectly well. BUT: When I pause the rule, it is still effective and the alarm starts, when motion is detected. Even if I delete the rule, it is still effective. So the burglar alarm is always on, even when I am home and that is …. a little annoying😉

The only way to stop it is to exclude the sensors/siren and include again. I have tried to reset everything to factory defaults and reinstall the Razberry, but that didn’t help: After generating a new rule and pausing or deleting it, it is still effective.

What am I missing here?

Thanks for your help!
Andreas
PoltoS wrote:
02 Dec 2019 12:15
This bug fixed in the new v3.0.2

Btw on v3.0.1 Z-Way restart helps
Wow! I was facing the same issue and it is working now well. Thank you so much