Razberry failing to include objects

Post by Zixwater »

I am running a Razberry gen 2 on a RPI 3 model 2

Code: Select all

Firmware version	v3.0.1
UI version	1.10.1
Built date	18-07-2019 01:14:55
Capabilities:	SlM
After a raspbian dependecy hell crash and not able to recover i reinstalled by installing a fresh raspbian lite and downloading z-way-server and installing. Since then I have almost sucessfully resetted and included all items but having problems with a RGB bulb from hank. Sometimes the inclusion is successfull but lacking some features, sorry but in frustration i didnt document which ones, and now inclusion never occurs regardless of security or non-security device. The razberry and hank rgb bulb is about 3meters away. Another problem is danfoss thermostat though its two walls in between so have a aeotech repeater so I know i have cover. Anyone that have any tips/trix on how to reset these devices other than exclude? Could they have failed in between the server crash?
enbemokel

Re: Razberry failing to include objects

Post by enbemokel »

Are you running buster? As I learned from the forum. 3.0.1 is only for buster, not for stretch.
Also, i have the feeling that a restart from z-way-server helps in many cases, sometimes a full raspberry restart is helpful.
Zixwater

Post by Zixwater »

enbemokel wrote:
04 Nov 2019 13:55
Are you running buster? As I learned from the forum. 3.0.1 is only for buster, not for stretch.
Also, i have the feeling that a restart from z-way-server helps in many cases, sometimes a full raspberry restart is helpful.
Yes, i have the latest raspbian which is buster and its a fresh installation and installing z-wave server with

Code: Select all

wget -q -O - https://storage.z-wave.me/RaspbianInstall | sudo bash
Also Isee that I have forgot o mention that when the inclusion do happens the z-wave server tries to include it on its previous nodeid, could that potentially be the problem? I have done several exclude/includes though only 1 or 2 times have the interview passed but not correctly saved the configuration eg. no icons, no command classes showing in either gui.
ursk

Post by ursk »

I have the same problem (frustration) with Devolo door sensor. - Inclusion fails. Ends at 90%
It worked with firmware version 2.8.x but does not wit 3.0.3!
I had to replace the sensor with an other product.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Could you please show the log?