Camera Access

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
Yepher

Camera Access

Post by Yepher » 15 Mar 2013 19:50

I have this camera
http://www.zwaveproducts.com/Zwave-Secu ... amera.html

How can I access it with Z-Way and my RaZberry?

PoltoS

If you look in the data sheet

Post by PoltoS » 15 Mar 2013 19:50

If you look in the data sheet, you will find that is just an ip cam. there is nothing from Z-Wave in it.

Yepher

Datasheet

Post by Yepher » 15 Mar 2013 19:50

Which datasheet did you look at.

I have used this witch a couple of ZWave gateways like "MyNexia" and I was able to view it through their gateway.

PoltoS

The datasheet in the site you

Post by PoltoS » 15 Mar 2013 19:50

The datasheet in the site you posted does not mention it is a Z-Wave device except that it is supported by some specific Z-Wave enabled controller. The camera is a simple IP cam, which is supported by the gateway you have used, but it has nothing to do with Z-Wave. At least we have never seen Z-Wave enabled cameras.

lindseynicole010

Re: Camera Access

Post by lindseynicole010 » 10 May 2018 13:28

Some are on the costly side however justified, despite all the trouble enough to keep your family, belonging and property totally sheltered. You can explore or peruse all through the hardware store sites for you to make a value correlations. Hardware store have extensive variety of areas managing a kind of cameras, home security units, remote surveillance camera frameworks, natural control gadgets, remote and wired items, individual wellbeing items and other security needs. Home security is huge issue for a few people in their security needs. A home of the individual is their fortress and they generally need to feel secure and safe. There are a few cameras that will be connected to guarantee security frameworks, for example, cautions however an entire for security needs is remote camera framework bundle. What you required in the security framework bundle is the camera to suit either to the outside back and front entryway that will pass on a remote flag. Pick and introduced a security framework now to supplement for your security needs and measures to give you true serenity.
Thanks& regards,
Lindsey Nicole
Security Cameras Toronto | Security Cameras Vancouver