I'm new here (and to z-wave), however not new to programming which I've done professionally for some 30+ years.
I've a set up consisting of:
- Telldus wall plug
- Qubino flush dimmer (ZMNHDD1 H1S3P5)
- NodOnwall switch (CWS-3-1-00) 4 switches (2 pairs)
The inclusion process was terrible. All sorts of problems with time outs, incomplete interviews and other error messages. It took me hours to get them all included. After inclusion I can control the Qubino dimmer and the wall plug perfectly well from the elements view in the z-way UI.
I've managed to make an association in Expert UI where I can turn on the wall plug on or off using one pair of switches.
I've also managed to associate the other switch pair with the Qubino dimmer but it can only control it on/off. No dimming.
1) Is there a way to make an association in the normal UI (not Expert) to control a wall plug on/off using a wall switch pair?
2) How do I make the Qubino to dim using the other switch pair? (Dimming it from the UI works fine.)
3) Why is there a red triangle with an exclamation mark for Lifeline in the expert/configuration/association view? Is there an error?
Happy for any help I can get.
Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
2 posts • Page 1 of 1